SharonVaughn
Beach Comber
Hi Everyone!
I have been enjoying the forums since February when I started planning my move to SoWal from New Orleans. Now I am finally here in sunny Seacrest Beach!
I moved to the area for work, and do not know anyone, so I could really use the advice of the forum on how I can get out and about in the community, get involved, and meet people. Know of any social groups, clubs, volunteer organizations????
I will really look forward to hearing all of your great tips, and hopefully bumping into you some time in SoWal!!!
Sharon Vaughn
I have been enjoying the forums since February when I started planning my move to SoWal from New Orleans. Now I am finally here in sunny Seacrest Beach!
I moved to the area for work, and do not know anyone, so I could really use the advice of the forum on how I can get out and about in the community, get involved, and meet people. Know of any social groups, clubs, volunteer organizations????
I will really look forward to hearing all of your great tips, and hopefully bumping into you some time in SoWal!!!
Sharon Vaughn
volunteers are alway needed in the schools, the library, the gift shops at Eden and the hospital...the list goes on. Explore an area you are interested in and soon you will have more to do than you can fit into a day.