• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

New Game..What's your native American name???

New posts

Alicia Leonard

SoWal Insider
A friend and I play this sometimes. Thought it might be good for a laugh.

What's your native American name? Like my friends girlfriends is, "Rolls eyes often."

I think mine this week would be, "kicks men freely."

Only because I do this little kicky thing when my buddies come by my desk and bug me when I'm trying to meet a deadline.

What's your native AMERICAN name??????
 
Last edited:
"Really Hates Wind"
 
ShallowsFuzz lovingly renamed me "saggintitz" several years ago. :blush:

Out of respect for his public and professional image, I won't share what I named him. ;-)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top