• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

new in town need place asap

New posts

suzie

Beach Crab
Hello, I am new in town with a full time, year round job and am seeking housing. It could be a roommate situation, a small garage apt, or a single room.

I am a health concious, outdoors active person who needs a clean, healthy environment.

If you know of anything, please pm me on this site or call me on my cell at 941-735-5888

Thank you
Suzie
 
You could note either where you work or what community you work near and may get more bites that way.
frbo.com is a rental site where you can troll in privacy for possibilities. Walton Sun paper has housing listed in the want ads including people looking for room-mates. They are free and everywhere. Look for the big bright yellow boxes at gas stations and businesses.

:welcome:
 
Room available

Hey Suzie,

I am looking for a roommate. My house is off Mack Bayou and pretty conveient to both 30-A and Grand Blvd. It's 4 bedrooms, 2.5 bath and has 2 living spaces downstairs. What are you look as far as area, time frame and rent?

GIve me a call if you like 850.797.5595 or email me at simplyjen11@gmail.com , hope to hear from you soon!
Jennifer
 
long term rental

Hi

I live in Blue Mountain Beach and am moving and need to end my current lease. I rent a 2 bd 2 ba house off Redfish Circle. It is a two-story Florida cottage and it is owned/managed by Matthews Properties. I currently pay $900 but I think rent might be going up to $1,000. Please call Sharon, the leasing manager, at (850) 267-0220 to discuss leasing. I've rented from them for several years and they are terrific. They also allow pets (with a pet deposit). My house, 210 Redfish, has new paint and new carpet. I also do NOT have pets so it is in great condition.

Thanks and please call me if you would like to come see it! I need to be out by Aug 1st but will gladly move out prior to then.

Jennifer (850) 830-1806
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top