• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Job Wanted New to the area!

New posts

Amelias1172

Beach Comber
I am new to the area and currently looking for employment. I’m a responsible adult (50), most of the time ! I’ve owned 2 businesses over the past few years, restaurant and retail. I also have an interior design background. Super excited about being here! Please let me know if you have something available!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top