• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

NFL Week 2

New posts

Iris

Beach Fanatic
Not a pool, just my pick for the weekend.

GB
BAL
TN
DAL
PIL
CAR
ATL
MN
DEN
OAK
HOU
SD
NE
CLE
NYG
NO
 
Well, the Titans sure didn't win yesterday, lost 19-11 at home. But the Steelers are tough. I don't follow pro football other than the Titans and Colts, because of Peyton Manning. The Colts mopped up with Eli and the Giants last night. What was it, 38-14 or something like that!
 
Well, the Titans sure didn't win yesterday, lost 19-11 at home. But the Steelers are tough. I don't follow pro football other than the Titans and Colts, because of Peyton Manning. The Colts mopped up with Eli and the Giants last night. What was it, 38-14 or something like that!

I should not have picked who I picked......I got hammered. Maybe next week my pro picks will be better. Last week they weren't quite as bad.

Good luck this week on NCAAF.
 
With the choices I picked this week I probably will miss about 6, might change some before Thursday. Iris, you don't need good luck wishes, I'm sending them to you anyway, good luck with week 4, but you have stayed atop the leaderboard from week 1. :D
 
With the choices I picked this week I probably will miss about 6, might change some before Thursday. Iris, you don't need good luck wishes, I'm sending them to you anyway, good luck with week 4, but you have stayed atop the leaderboard from week 1. :D

Just wait, I go down the slippery slope real easy......I will send you a PM..
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top