• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Non-confrontational topic

New posts
I never liked James Taylor :sleeping:

My opinion's about the same as yours but I might have to soften it. I watched the tribute to James Taylor on TV (PBS I think) and all these wonderful musical icons like Sting, Bruce Springsteen, Carly Simon and more sang his songs all night long in his honor, and I thought Wow I really like James Taylor! So maybe it was James Taylor singing James Taylor that made me snooze.
 
Daniel Powder - "Bad Day"

I have a bad day every time I hear it.

And I dont mind the song, but I do get annoyed when people say to me, "Good Golly, Miss Molly!" :bang:
 
So maybe it was James Taylor singing James Taylor that made me snooze.

That's how I feel about Kris Kristofferson. He's an amazing songwriter, but someone did him a great disservice by telling that man he could sing.
 
:( ...I do. And Carole King. :wub:

But, that's okay Afunn, I still like you! :biggrin:
whew...thank god.....:biggrin: :wub:

My opinion's about the same as yours but I might have to soften it. I watched the tribute to James Taylor on TV (PBS I think) and all these wonderful musical icons like Sting, Bruce Springsteen, Carly Simon and more sang his songs all night long in his honor, and I thought Wow I really like James Taylor! So maybe it was James Taylor singing James Taylor that made me snooze.
:floor: :clap_1: that must be it!
That's how I feel about Kris Kristofferson. He's an amazing songwriter, but someone did him a great disservice by telling that man he could sing.
:floor: :floor: ditto!

I disliked that "sometimes I feel like I'm the only cab on the road" song....came out about a year ago...my radio station played it into the ground...my girlfriend that I worked with used to call it "the only song on the radio" :eek: :bang:
 
Dominick the Donkey.........Hee Haw, Hee Haw
played around the holidays. :twisted:
 
Old school: "Havin' My Baby"
New school: the non-edited version of "The Whisper Song" (Ying-Yang Twins); runner up: the non-edited version of "That's That" (Snoop), especially the very beginning ... totally over the line
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top