HowdyFellerOysters
Beach Comber
Standard fare is raw, chargrilled, and rockefeller from Florida waters but varieties and recipes can be edited to meet customer needs. Email howdyfelleroysters@gmail.com to book today!
Of course! I’m a one man show so I shuck and run the grill. I present on a home built bar, one side over ice for raw and the other over rock salt for the chargrilled and rockefeller. Standard accoutrement accompanies, saltines, cocktail, mignonette, lemons, etc. Disposable oyster forks and small plates are out for guests to dress and enjoy their sweet salty treats as they please. I am considering adding a frier to the mix so stay tuned on that. Is there anything more specific I can answer for you?I love oysters! Can you tell me a bit about your service and setup?
Where are your oysters from?Of course! I’m a one man show so I shuck and run the grill. I present on a home built bar, one side over ice for raw and the other over rock salt for the chargrilled and rockefeller. Standard accoutrement accompanies, saltines, cocktail, mignonette, lemons, etc. Disposable oyster forks and small plates are out for guests to dress and enjoy their sweet salty treats as they please. I am considering adding a frier to the mix so stay tuned on that. Is there anything more specific I can answer for you?
Hi James, I prefer to source from Cedar Key, FL but can buy from all over the country per guest tastes/desiresWhere are your oysters from?