• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

October SoWal Soiree

New posts
When does that ho get down to sowal?

This ho is in town most weekends, I will be there and it is not Homeowner's weekend! :clap:

woot woot!!:clap:
I'll be there with ...um...bells...on

yay hoppy! should we bring you shin guards or speedos? :D

You rang? :idontno: or you're talking about BB? She is riding on top of her moving truck from Seagrove to Watersound since her shoes are on the front seat. Couldn't fit them all in the truck.


:clap: :cool: :wave:

OMG!~FFF counted them (why?) and I am actually embarrassed. :blush:

And I'll be there with a blindfold on. I don't want to see your bells! :wub:

yay NoHall! Can't wait to meet you! Please bring pictures of Hoppy wearing his speedos! :clap:
 
Soooooooo.... OCT 13th it is?!

I have it written down and I am in!!!:clap: :clap: Now if the Bronco would be ready by then :roll: :shock: :roll: :shock:
 
yay NoHall! Can't wait to meet you! Please bring pictures of Hoppy wearing his speedos! :clap:

:eek: Good lord--you'll have to talk to his mama about that! This sweet little Baptist girl did everything she could too keep her eyes off her friends' speedos at swim meets! Never in a million years would I have the cojones to take a picture!

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
:leaving:​
 
Drat. I can't make it to SoWal in October. Won't get there until November. Drat! Drat! Drat!
 
I think it should be an early Halloween party and we should come in costume!!! :clap: :clap: :clap: Who else is in?:idontno: :wave:

Just got my invite to the HOA dinner by the pool on the 13th. :wave:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top