• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Only 2 more days...........

New posts

DD

SoWal Expert
til the All-night, On-line, drinkin', smokin', cussin', SoWal Slumber Party! Rest up friends...it's almost here! :clap_1:
 
destindreamin said:
til the All-night, On-line, drinkin', smokin', cussin', SoWal Slumber Party! Rest up friends...it's almost here! :clap_1:
:clap_1:
 
I wanna know if my computer is going to go radioactive or anything on Saturday night. Just checking. It sounds like it's going to be crazy on the 12th!
 
Mermaid said:
I wanna know if my computer is going to go radioactive or anything on Saturday night. Just checking. It sounds like it's going to be crazy on the 12th!

Oh gosh, I hope not!! I hope it doesn't get all weird and the server goes down like a couple of time lately!! Otherwise, I'm sure SoWal history will be written that night. :idontno: :biggrin:
 
destindreamin said:
Oh gosh, I hope not!! I hope it doesn't get all weird and the server goes down like a couple of time lately!! Otherwise, I'm sure SoWal history will be written that night. :idontno: :biggrin:

Silly DD! I meant radioactive as in RED HOT, like I think it might be!!! :funn:
 
:bang: I'm soooo bummed (show's my age) that I won't be here. I've already made plans to be at the lake this weekend, but I look forward to catching a play-by-play monday morning at work...I hope I'm not busy because I suspect there will be LOTS of interesting reading :clap_1:
 
ktschris said:
:bang: I'm soooo bummed (show's my age) that I won't be here. I've already made plans to be at the lake this weekend, but I look forward to catching a play-by-play monday morning at work...I hope I'm not busy because I suspect there will be LOTS of interesting reading :clap_1:
:eek: :eek: goodness knows what you will be reading......:floor: I, for one, will admit right here, right now, that I WILL be PUI!!!!!
 
ktschris said:
:rofl: Well good thing there are not "forum check points" tonight, or I would be in trouble! :rofl:
:lolabove:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top