• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

WileCoyote

Beach Lover
Dec 5, 2007
Walton County
What do you expect them to say ?

I love Ralph Johnson !!!

God called one and told him he would win!

One has no ties to WCSO. Ralph recruited the others!

Plain and Simple !

RebelRider

Beach Lover
Mar 7, 2008
You seem mighty sure of the facts surrounding this issue.

Mind sharing how you know all of this Mr. Coyote.

We now have a new candidate, Joshua Sconiers has pre-qualified. So lets recap:

Adkinson-questions about how he got his current job, related to Quinn
Brown-deputy for ralph
Cornman-doen't live in the county, deputy for Quinn
Macon- was a deputy for ralph ( and Quinn)
Sconiers- was a deputy for ralph
Wise- was a deputy for Ralph
and....
the ole sheriff himself.

Sconiers and Wise at one time are supposed to have been in ralph's inner circle as well.

I think maybe another candidate or two might not be so bad after all, all of these have some sort of problem.:yikes:

RebelRider

Beach Lover
Mar 7, 2008
It appears that everyone's concerns ( particulary those of WileCoyote ) about a conspiracy to divide the vote in the WCSO Sheriff's race are unfounded. How else would one explain the results of the Walton Sun's online poll reported today in the Sun.

Adkinson shows clear lead in sheriff’s race

Here are the results of this week’s poll question, “If you could vote today, which candidate would you support for Walton County sheriff?

• Michael Adkinson, Jr. (currently chief of policed at DFS) – 246

• Richard S. Brown (currently a deputy) – 5

• Bill Imfeld (withdrew because of Hatch Act complaint) – 25

• Ralph L. Johnson (current sheriff) – 11

• Jimmy L. Macon (former K9 offi cer and deputy) – 9

• Dennis Wise (former deputy) – 98

• Other – 6

• Undecided – 7

• Tony Cornman (currently a lieutenant with the Division of Alcohol and Tobacco) – 2

Just watching

Beach Crab
Mar 8, 2008
Hey Wasn't That Poll Started Before Cornman Got In The Race And Even Completed Before His Anouncement Came Out In The Paper. I Would Be Curious If There Would Be Any Difference Now That We Have A More In The Race And They Have Announced In The Paper.

Rick Brown

Beach Comber
Jan 22, 2008
To all concerned:
I am NOT tied to anyone. I am not a favorite at the Sheriff's office for obvious reasons.
I am running for this position because I believe I am the best man for the job. Favoritism will not be tolerated. I am a fair person and will treat my employees with the respect they deserve. Look closely at the candidates . It will be a tough decision to make, but in the next few months you will come to realize who you want to represent you as the Sheriff of Walton County. I believe the people of Walton County have been deceived long enough. Put the right person in the job; one who knows the laws, who will uphold those laws no matter who it affects. I have lived with these codes of ethics and standards for over 30 years. Once again look at your candidates.
Thanks,
Rick

Last edited:

The Watcher

Beach Fanatic
Jul 5, 2007
Hello again,
I would like to address the concerns some of you have with a conspiracy to have Sheriff Johnson re-elected and the thoughts that the candidates have ties to him. I agree with WaltonGOP(RN is that you) it depends on who you talk to as what conspiracy might be thought. I think every issue or situation could have a conspiracy thought, if you allow it. Personally, I can tell you that I am not a part of any conspiracy to have Johnson or anyone else re-elected. My focus and concern is to work hard on my campaign to get TONY CORNMAN elected as your next sheriff. As far as ties to Johnson goes...yes I do know Johnson through my law enforcement profession, do we talk on a regular basis, NO. As a matter of fact, out of courtesy I attempted to contact him to let him know that I was running for sheriff. I left two messages for him and he did not return my calls...so no I would not say that I have close ties to Johnson. I do have ties to the Walton County Sheriff's Office as that is where I began my Law enforcemnt career over 25 years ago.

OK, well then... What are your feelings, opinions of the following:

1) The firing of the two pregnant deputies?

2) The mismanagement of funds (as referenced in numerous articles)?

3) The level of current leadership (high ranking officers) that currently lead our department?

Please respond.