• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Paula Deen drinks butter!

New posts
destindreamin said:
BR: Love your tar!

I kinda like ole Paula! She makes me laugh and reminds me of a friend of mine...:D

:clap_1: Ahhh! Finally a Paula fan! Her food skeers me.:eek: But, she so reminds me of one of the sweetest ladies I ever met. She was a neighbor, a friend of my Mom, drove carpool, and sounded just like Paula!

I love Paula Deen for so many reasons. Most of all because, when her jerk of a husband walked out and left her and the sons. She didn't get even. She got busy! What a girl! :clap_1:
 
gotothebeachmom said:
:clap_1: Ahhh! Finally a Paula fan! Her food skeers me.:eek: But, she so reminds me of one of the sweetest ladies I ever met. She was a neighbor, a friend of my Mom, drove carpool, and sounded just like Paula!

I love Paula Deen for so many reasons. Most of all because, when her jerk of a husband walked out and left her and the sons. She didn't get even. She got busy! What a girl! :clap_1:

I know, I love her story!! Good for her!! She's pretty sappy, but like I said, she's such a happy person...she is funn to watch.
 
destindreamin said:
I know, I love her story!! Good for her!! She's pretty sappy, but like I said, she's such a happy person...she is funn to watch.

I need to learn from her book of sappiness. Lady & Sons packs them in every night of the week! Wrapped around the block packed! This was way before she had her show. She's a hoot and a GRIT! ;-)
 
destindreamin said:
I know, I love her story!! Good for her!! She's pretty sappy, but like I said, she's such a happy person...she is funn to watch.

I am with you...whether you like her food or not, it is amazing what she has overcome and accomplished. Best of all, she involves her sons in her life.
 
Beach Crazy said:
I'm going with my sisters to see her show on my birthday in Jackson, MS. I'll let Y'ALL know how it turns out :biggrin:

How cool! Can't wait to hear all about it! :clap_1:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top