• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

PC Airport

New posts

Smiling JOe

SoWal Expert
The PC Airport Authority voted 4:1 last night, approving the relocation of the PC airport. Now, they are waiting on the Fed. Aviation peeps to give final approval, which will probably occur in Nov. '05.
 
There has to be BILLIONS at stake. :shock:

I can't wait to get on a jet and fly straight to NYC or Paris. :clap_1:
 
FoX said:
There has to be BILLIONS at stake. :shock:

I can't wait to get on a jet and fly straight to NYC or Paris. :clap_1:
...and once there, I bet you cannot wait to fly straight back to PCB. :floor:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top