• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

PC Power Boat Races

New posts
RiverOtter said:
Way, dude. There is an article in the Walton Sun, April 9, 2005, page C30. The website, www.panamacityoffshore.com is under construction, yet you can call or email for more info.
800-827-1580
info@panamacityoffshore.com

It states that the races are returning after 13 years of absence. (something like that).

I guess you will be coming down that weekend? The little Otters will love it, eh?

RiverOtter, you can find out the entry requirements at www.superboat.com

I think you need paid access to the Walton Sun to see the article, but perhaps someone that has access will copy and paste, with permission of course.
 
Don't think there is a class for a 23' bowrider
Check out the entry requirements. I did read that they have a race class named, "Run What You Bring." Hmm?

From the Walton Sun article,

"Performance classes will allow local perfomance boaters to compete in speed brackets with top speeds ranging from 60-100mph."

I guess if you are bringing the Bowrider, it is good to know that the aforementioned speeds are "top" speeds. I guess the real question is, "Is the Bowrider a "performance" boat?"
 
Smiling JOe said:
"Performance classes will allow local perfomance boaters to compete in speed brackets with top speeds ranging from 60-100mph."

I guess if you are bringing the Bowrider, it is good to know that the aforementioned speeds are "top" speeds. I guess the real question is, "Is the Bowrider a "performance" boat?"

:( About 6 mph short :idontno: ....... Story of my life :biggrin:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top