• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Pet Sitter

New posts

heartandsoul

Beach Comber
I need someone with experience to stay with my two standard poodles and one cat in my home on 30-A, beach side, when I travel.
 
can you provide more details...how often, how long at a time, are there medical problems with any of the animals...
 
Hello
I do in your home pet sitting
am experienced with special needs pets ( as well as horses)
: )
and have excellent refs
 
Call Diane! She is a very responsible woman who has been in the area for 11 years and is great with pets and kids....she is also my Mom:D

682-9241

Her number is on my phone which is not here, so if this is wrong PM me and I will correct it.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top