• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Job Wanted position in Accounting, Receptionist, Billing, Hospitality, etc.

New posts
Hello! My name is Madison. I currently attend Arkansas State University in Jonesboro, Arkansas. I will graduating in May with a Bachelor's Degree in General Studies with emphasis in Accounting and Agricultural Business. My husband and I will then be moving to the Walton County Area!

I understand this may seem premature but I am searching for a job that I could start mid-June. If you have a position that you know will become open or you have any recommendations, please contact me.

I currently work as a Front Desk Receptionist for a spa. I have two years of experience in secretary and administrative duties. I am also experienced in Quickbooks and Microsoft Suite. I am open to positions related to Accounting, Receptionist, Billing, Hospitality, etc.

Thank you in advance for your help and taking the time to read this! Have a great day!
 
Hello! My name is Madison. I currently attend Arkansas State University in Jonesboro, Arkansas. I will graduating in May with a Bachelor's Degree in General Studies with emphasis in Accounting and Agricultural Business. My husband and I will then be moving to the Walton County Area!

I understand this may seem premature but I am searching for a job that I could start mid-June. If you have a position that you know will become open or you have any recommendations, please contact me.

I currently work as a Front Desk Receptionist for a spa. I have two years of experience in secretary and administrative duties. I am also experienced in Quickbooks and Microsoft Suite. I am open to positions related to Accounting, Receptionist, Billing, Hospitality, etc.

Thank you in advance for your help and taking the time to read this! Have a great day!
Hey Madison-We are looking for sales specialist for our summer residence in Miramar Beach with KREWE, and mid June is a great time for us! If you are interested please feel free to email me at Jessica@KREWE.com and let's chat!!
 
Hello! My name is Madison. I currently attend Arkansas State University in Jonesboro, Arkansas. I will graduating in May with a Bachelor's Degree in General Studies with emphasis in Accounting and Agricultural Business. My husband and I will then be moving to the Walton County Area!

I understand this may seem premature but I am searching for a job that I could start mid-June. If you have a position that you know will become open or you have any recommendations, please contact me.

I currently work as a Front Desk Receptionist for a spa. I have two years of experience in secretary and administrative duties. I am also experienced in Quickbooks and Microsoft Suite. I am open to positions related to Accounting, Receptionist, Billing, Hospitality, etc.

Thank you in advance for your help and taking the time to read this! Have a great day!
Hi Madison, we are seeking beach picnic event set up and break down help! Please email us if interested: frescopicnicco@gmail.com

Thanks!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top