• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

bob1

Beach Fanatic
Jun 26, 2010
We've met (for the first time) several locals this week while walking along 30A. During this time of social distancing we'd like to encourage all our friends/businesses/family in SoWal to take-up or re-establish the habit of making "Eye Contact" with people we meet. At this time, "Eye Contact" remains a safe activity to partake in :cool:
As long as your eyes are far enough away from the other person's.

Not sure why you posted on this facebook thread but it seems facebook often creates social distance even though people are fooled into thinking it does the opposite. And there is no eye contact.

DMS

Beach Crab
Aug 20, 2020
DMS Land Clearing/Lot Clearing/ Demolition & more
xlogo3.png
Call or Text anytime 850-902-4731
We have the proper tools to do any job
For builders we always try to accomodate your schedule

Thank you for taking the time to let me introduce myself and tell you about my company, Vacation Home Watch Services. We know that a home is a high value investment and deserves the best protection possible. By proactively inspecting inside and out and ensuring house systems are operating correctly, we can prevent expensive and inconvenient problems.

Importantly, Vacation Home Watch Services is bonded, insured, and accredited by the National Home Watch Association.
Home | National Home Watch Association

We provide weekly or bi-weekly home watch checks General 4 — Vacation Home Watch Services

We also offer these additional services for our clients:

Key Holder Service
General 4 — Vacation Home Watch Services

Concierge Service

Vehicle Service

Storm Preparation

Rent By Owners Support

Thank you again for your time and consideration. Please contact me at any time if you have any questions or if I can assist you or your clients.

Vacation Home Watch Services has one goal -

Our goal is to reduce the worry and hassle of owning and managing a home when you’re not there.

huesVUeYJYn4h9IR4wpZtfXpVVg76ewPz1G7NaGQkeE-9TkQ8EDXHfPJR5BtZrJT8uL3sF7LUdIcMusVFLotpf7qfF1CTCG_dKxHKRcejtn1d0Rhqgm5s2dAyAHZ1HsiKoiJhGaS

Please let me take this opportunity to introduce my company Vacation Home Watch Services. We specialize in the protection of second homes and vacant property. We work with Brokers and Agents to help provide value after the sale for second and investment home buyers.

We know that a second home is a high value investment and deserves the best protection possible. By proactively inspecting vacant properties inside and out and ensuring house systems are operating correctly, we can prevent expensive and inconvenient problems for absentee owners.

Importantly, Vacation Home Watch Services is bonded, insured, and accredited by the National Home Watch Association.

We provide weekly, bi-weekly or custom home watch checks https://www.vacationhws.com/home-watch-service

We also offer these additional services for our clients:

Key Holder Service (Great option for those doing RBO)
Concierge Service
Vehicle Service
Storm Preparation
Rent By Owners Support

Like you we are a referral based business and love to send generous thank you notes for referrals that result in signed contracts.

Thank you again for your time and consideration. Please contact me at any time if you have any questions or if I can assist you or your clients.

Vacation Home Watch Service has one goal -

Our goal is to reduce the worry and hassle of owning and managing a home when you’re not there.​

Jonglebeach30a

Beach Crab
Jongle Beach is under new ownership! Go check out all the new additions we have added to our services! Bikes, Electric Bikes, Beach Chairs, Kayaks, Paddleboards, Golf Carts, Bonfires, Beach Boils, and more! Check us out at jonglebeach.com or follow us on Facebook and Instagram to see what we are up to. We are family owned and operated here in Santa Rosa Beach. We also offer Beach Boils through our partnership with Sports To Geaux food truck for that extra special dinner down on the beach!