• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Pulled Pork?

New posts
This thread could get lonely. Maybe we should start similar threads, like "tugged beef" or "piddled chicken".
 
Choked chicken?
 
My chicken chokes so bad I have to give it the Heimlich maneuver.
 
This thread could get lonely. Maybe we should start similar threads, like "tugged beef" or "piddled chicken".

This thread has gotten a lot of views for something so asinine and devoid of any redeeming social value.
 
I'm thinking this thread really wasn't about barbecue to begin with. There's something deeper going on...spiritual, if you will. The pushing, the pulling...must represent the ying and the yang of cosmic enlightenment. Am I right?
 
Last edited:
"Pulled Pork" is pretty high up there on the Sowal leader board for views. It's actually edging out an armed robbery thread. I'm pulling for this thread. It just needs a little push.
 
I think we are pushing our luck trying to pull out edible jokes from this pig of a thread.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top