Seagrove B
Beach Comber
Moving Sale! Everything goes this week! I'm located 2 miles from Seaside in Seagrove Beach. Questions are welcomed, and thank you for your interest.
If I can't sell it for these prices, I'd rather give it to charity! Quality furniture at ridiculously low prices.
Beautiful Country French Table $400
60" x 39.5" x 31.5"
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/
Solid Oak Oval Drop Leaf Table $150
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/Oak%20Drop%20Leaf/
Solid Walnut Bedroom Set $175
Dresser 67.5” x 20” x 32.5”
Chest of Drawers 35” x 20” x 48.5”
Bedside Table 21” x 17” x 27.5”
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/Bedroom Set/
Metro Super Erecta Adjustable Steel Shelving $40
41.5” x 18” x 74.5”
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/Shelving/
2 Galvanized Steel Cubes $10
13.75”
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/Cubes/
4 Chairs $20
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/Chairs/
elfa Narrow Closet Drawers Platinum w/rollers $25
14" x 21" x 29-5/8"
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/elfa/
Commercial Garment Rack $15
•Commercial-quality 1.5 mm tubular chrome-plated steel construction •Heavy-duty casters •Folds flat for compact storage
74-1/2" x 22" x 67"
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/Garment/
Asian Style Brass Lamp $50
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/Asian Lamp/
Tall Brass Reading Lamp $15
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/Reading Lamp/
If I can't sell it for these prices, I'd rather give it to charity! Quality furniture at ridiculously low prices.
Beautiful Country French Table $400
60" x 39.5" x 31.5"
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/
Solid Oak Oval Drop Leaf Table $150
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/Oak%20Drop%20Leaf/
Solid Walnut Bedroom Set $175
Dresser 67.5” x 20” x 32.5”
Chest of Drawers 35” x 20” x 48.5”
Bedside Table 21” x 17” x 27.5”
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/Bedroom Set/
Metro Super Erecta Adjustable Steel Shelving $40
41.5” x 18” x 74.5”
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/Shelving/
2 Galvanized Steel Cubes $10
13.75”
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/Cubes/
4 Chairs $20
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/Chairs/
elfa Narrow Closet Drawers Platinum w/rollers $25
14" x 21" x 29-5/8"
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/elfa/
Commercial Garment Rack $15
•Commercial-quality 1.5 mm tubular chrome-plated steel construction •Heavy-duty casters •Folds flat for compact storage
74-1/2" x 22" x 67"
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/Garment/
Asian Style Brass Lamp $50
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/Asian Lamp/
Tall Brass Reading Lamp $15
http://s468.photobucket.com/albums/rr48/Seagrove_B/Reading Lamp/