tistheseason
Beach Fanatic
Such sweet photos! I am jealous. . . .I soooo want another little baby! 





WELCOME LILY GRACE!!!!!
(Sorry about the graphic nature of some of the pics, you guys. Rocket's very proud of his sweet little girl and wants to share it all with the world.)
We've decided on a middle name!!!
She's sweet lttle Lily Grace. Remind me who suggested that name originally and I'll make good on the pro-offered Grand Prize from a few months back - a plate of fried chicken and a very official-looking certificate!
Oh, and if there's any other mamas expecting out there (mostly directed at Olive) Sacred Heart's Family Birthing Ward ROCKS!!!

Can I share with Darlene? I'm ready for some chicken....and I promise not to freak at the pics again.
(Sorry about the graphic nature of some of the pics, you guys. Rocket's very proud of his sweet little girl and wants to share it all with the world.)
We've decided on a middle name!!!
She's sweet lttle Lily Grace. Remind me who suggested that name originally and I'll make good on the pro-offered Grand Prize from a few months back - a plate of fried chicken and a very official-looking certificate!
Oh, and if there's any other mamas expecting out there (mostly directed at Olive) Sacred Heart's Family Birthing Ward ROCKS!!!
You and Mr. Rocket do good work. ;-) Congratulations to you all. 

Such sweet photos! I am jealous. . . .I soooo want another little baby!![]()
