• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Queen Lily has Arrived

New posts
(Sorry about the graphic nature of some of the pics, you guys. Rocket's very proud of his sweet little girl and wants to share it all with the world.)

We've decided on a middle name!!!


She's sweet lttle Lily Grace. Remind me who suggested that name originally and I'll make good on the pro-offered Grand Prize from a few months back - a plate of fried chicken and a very official-looking certificate! :D

Oh, and if there's any other mamas expecting out there (mostly directed at Olive) Sacred Heart's Family Birthing Ward ROCKS!!!

There are computers there with internet access so you can SOWAL while waiting on the baby:lol:
 
(Sorry about the graphic nature of some of the pics, you guys. Rocket's very proud of his sweet little girl and wants to share it all with the world.)

We've decided on a middle name!!!


She's sweet lttle Lily Grace. Remind me who suggested that name originally and I'll make good on the pro-offered Grand Prize from a few months back - a plate of fried chicken and a very official-looking certificate! :D

Oh, and if there's any other mamas expecting out there (mostly directed at Olive) Sacred Heart's Family Birthing Ward ROCKS!!!

Beautiful name, beautiful baby!

Graphic, schmaphic--I always feel sorry for little babies when they first get here. They go from being warm and snug and dark to a brightly-lit, cold, hard room full of people in masks and gloves poking them with stuff.
:yikes:
I'm sure she would be traumatized if you showed her a picture of me when I get up in the morning... :shock: :eek: :leaving:
 
Lilly Grace.......:wub::wub::wub: LOve it!
Congrats quatro Rockets! :clap::clap::clap:
 
SoWalling at the hospital after childbirth- Mrs. Rocket wins the award for "SoWalling under the Most Adverse and Extreme Conditions"!!!!:clap:
 
Hooray, that was the name I was hoping for--love it! She's a beauty, y'all.
 
(Sorry about the graphic nature of some of the pics, you guys. Rocket's very proud of his sweet little girl and wants to share it all with the world.)

We've decided on a middle name!!!


She's sweet lttle Lily Grace. Remind me who suggested that name originally and I'll make good on the pro-offered Grand Prize from a few months back - a plate of fried chicken and a very official-looking certificate! :D

Oh, and if there's any other mamas expecting out there (mostly directed at Olive) Sacred Heart's Family Birthing Ward ROCKS!!!

To the Rocket family....you have a beautiful baby girl. :wub::clap: I think it twas I who suggested Lily Grace first. However, Percy said she PM'd you Grace as well. Not sure if you got her PM before I posted or not, it really doesn't matter at all. All that matters is that you have a beautiful healthy baby girl. Since I am not lucky enough to live in Paradise, why don't you cook up some fried chicken and feed the locals, they can tell me how good it is. ;-) Or, you can wait until July and then I would be happy to eat some fried chicken (after all, it is my most favorite food. :biggrin:). So happy for all of you!!!!! Can't wait to meet your family. :wave:
 
SoWalling at the hospital after childbirth- Mrs. Rocket wins the award for "SoWalling under the Most Adverse and Extreme Conditions"!!!!:clap:

So true!!!!!
 
Oh oh oh oh oh what a gorgeous baby you Rockets have produced! I'm so glad we could see photos of Lily in all her newborn glory. :clap:
 
<embed width="448" height="361" type="application/x-shockwave-flash" wmode="transparent" src="<A href="http://i44.photobucket.com/remix/player.swf?videoURL=http%3A%2F%2Fvid44.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ff21%2Fbubbystabs%2F45228285.pbr&amp;hostname=stream44.photobucket.com"></embed">http://i44.photobucket.com/remix/player.swf?videoURL=http%3A%2F%2Fvid44.photobucket.com%2Falbums%2Ff21%2Fbubbystabs%2F45228285.pbr&amp;hostname=stream44.photobucket.com"></embed>
 
(Sorry about the graphic nature of some of the pics, you guys. Rocket's very proud of his sweet little girl and wants to share it all with the world.)

We've decided on a middle name!!!


She's sweet lttle Lily Grace. Remind me who suggested that name originally and I'll make good on the pro-offered Grand Prize from a few months back - a plate of fried chicken and a very official-looking certificate! :D

Oh, and if there's any other mamas expecting out there (mostly directed at Olive) Sacred Heart's Family Birthing Ward ROCKS!!!

Thanks for the report!:biggrin:

She is gorgeous!!!!!! :wub: Hope you are feeling alright!
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top