Jdarg
SoWal Expert
Gimme a vote....buttermilk or chocolate mousse pie?
Buttermilk.
Gimme a vote....buttermilk or chocolate mousse pie?
Gimme a vote....buttermilk or chocolate mousse pie?
My answer....which is easier to make?Both sound delish!!!
Buttermilk.
Both are easy. Buttermilk probably easier to transport. Buttermilk it is!What's a buttermilk pie? Sounds like a pancake.
...there you have it! How was graduation?

My answer....which is easier to make?Both sound delish!!!
I say buy whatever one is fresher at the bakery. ;-)Thankfully, Kate has been promoted to kindergarten. Whew- we were really sweating that one out. Touch and go there for awhile whether or not she would graduate.:roll:![]()
She received a trophy for her pre-K efforts. I think she slept with it clenched in her little hand.![]()
Oh Mangy, I need to get you to Texas!!![]()
Sorta like a chess pie.
Like I know what a chess pie is. :funn:
Ok....sorta like a custard pie. I have no more descriptions.