Jdarg
SoWal Expert
Congrats to the grad!! I'm sure she was glowing! Pics?
The pics are on mom's camera. We were pretty proud- she received the award "Kindest of All". Pretty cool. We took her to Amore for her graduation meal.
Congrats to the grad!! I'm sure she was glowing! Pics?
Like I know what a chess pie is. :funn:

The pics are on mom's camera. We were pretty proud- she received the award "Kindest of All". Pretty cool. We took her to Amore for her graduation meal.
...that is too sweet. Remember this when she has a meltdown. ...that is too sweet. Remember this when she has a meltdown.
![]()
I think I will just stick her on the first flight to Dallas the next time she erupts. Better yet, I will get on the plane instead.

I think I will just stick her on the first flight to Dallas the next time she erupts. Better yet, I will get on the plane instead.
Come on! I'll make you a chess pie AND a pumpkin pie!
Woo hoo!!! Going to the Big D!!! ( I wish)
Hey Kitty- look for me soon- hoofing it your way- I will holler and we can have a conversation in our normal voices and wake the neighbors.![]()

The apple does not fall far from the tree!