• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Can someone come up with a Mexican restaurant that you can leave not feeling like you just ODed on fat and sodium? Just axking....
 
I am sooooo ready to go home. I have a beer and a deck of cards waiting on me!!!!! Hurry up 4:00!!!!!!!!
 
Wow, it's HOT outside but I need to go back out and finish planting the flowers. I wish I had a pool.
 
I have been wondering why some of the threads on this board are so bizarre.
 
Some of us people here in Sowal are so bizarre:clap:
 
That's why it's so special:roll: :cool:
 
my not so random thought...I'm so looking forward to our time at the beach next Jan/Feb...it was 91 F here yesterday and it's only May 25th!
 
Last edited:
Why is blue cheese dressing so freaking good?
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top