• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I like Sunday afternoon naps, too.......and, inhale. I did not know he was that smart either. Who knew?
 
OMG = Olive Mediocre Garden
GERD = Gastroesophageal reflux disease
Miss Kitty = :yawn: /:sick:
 
All better. Pepcid. Remember when you bought it for puking Molly? :wub:




:lolabove:...no, I dragged Doodle to OMG. I had a hankering for that salad.


I DO remember...God luv her.
 
Molly and Kitty were sick? From nasty food at Olive Garden? Hope Y'all are better now.

I had a random thought a couple of days ago, but forgot it now.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top