Teresa Cline Beach Fanatic May 15, 2007 #36 kurt said: a boat would be nice Click to expand... A BOAT WOULD BE VERY VERY NICE!
kathydwells Darlene is my middle name, not my nickname May 15, 2007 #37 I just ordered a new bra from Victoria Secrets, I hope it fits. Thank you Gypsea.
whiteyfunn SoWal Staff May 15, 2007 #38 Kimmifunn said: What should my new tar be. Cinco de mayo is long gone... Click to expand... I need a new tar too. This sock puppet aint cuttin' it. Last edited: May 15, 2007
Kimmifunn said: What should my new tar be. Cinco de mayo is long gone... Click to expand... I need a new tar too. This sock puppet aint cuttin' it.
Kimmifunn Funnkalicious May 15, 2007 #40 whiteyfunn said: Kimmi who is that in your picture? Stavros? Click to expand... I don't know. Some hot rock star that came and just sat at the pool at the Mondrian, drank water and champagne and just looked hot. I fell in love.
whiteyfunn said: Kimmi who is that in your picture? Stavros? Click to expand... I don't know. Some hot rock star that came and just sat at the pool at the Mondrian, drank water and champagne and just looked hot. I fell in love.