• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Why is the GEC JumbroTron for sale and why hasn't anyone bid on it?

Starting bid is $10,000.

1178203960259_1.JPG
 
Why is CPK the best restaurant ever?
 
I know 50 ways to leave your lover. :wave:
I never grade a paper and assign a grade of 69. I always find a place to give one point of partial credit so I can assign a grade of 70.

Not that I don't like 69.:funn: It's just that it's creepy to give a 69 to a student.:yikes:
 
I never grade a paper and assign a grade of 69. I always find a place to give one point of partial credit so I can assign a grade of 70.

Not that I don't like 69.:funn: It's just that it's creepy to give a 69 to a student.:yikes:

:lolabove: ...good one!

Steven is still waiting for the rest of his grades. Or maybe he has received them and doesn't want to share? :idontno:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top