• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
When Mrs. ATJ diets, I'm "asked" to participate in order to make it easier for her. Yet, when I lose weight, I'm scolded?! :bang:
 
I have ripe tomatoes!!!!!! Well, about 5 cherry tomatoes, but they are yummy!

If all the green tomatoes ripen at the same time, I will be holding an online tomato giveaway. There are about 50 green ones right now.:shock:
 
I have ripe tomatoes!!!!!! Well, about 5 cherry tomatoes, but they are yummy!

If all the green tomatoes ripen at the same time, I will be holding an online tomato giveaway. There are about 50 green ones right now.:shock:

YUM a tomato sandwich sounds good. Enjoy your harvest!
 
I have ripe tomatoes!!!!!! Well, about 5 cherry tomatoes, but they are yummy!

If all the green tomatoes ripen at the same time, I will be holding an online tomato giveaway. There are about 50 green ones right now.:shock:

Need a recipe for fried green tomatoes?
 
I have ripe tomatoes!!!!!! Well, about 5 cherry tomatoes, but they are yummy!

If all the green tomatoes ripen at the same time, I will be holding an online tomato giveaway. There are about 50 green ones right now.:shock:

Will they still be around in July. :idontno: Please say yes.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top