• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
Think I am leaving early today.... Just closed on one so I am out of here! Maybe not... Surf may be up on Weds so if I leave today I will be stuck tommorrow. Why is my life like a repeat of High school!
 
Think I am leaving early today.... Just closed on one so I am out of here! Maybe not... Surf may be up on Weds so if I leave today I will be stuck tommorrow. Why is my life like a repeat of High school!


Big difference, you are now making money for a living, instead of spending money for a living. At least that's what my parents sometimes said to me while I was in school (even though I had a PT job).:biggrin: Go celebrate!
 
I'm listening to my ipod, Maroon 5 is playing, the song is Makes Me Wonder. I just realized it has explicit lyrics. ( they drop the f-bomb several times) Last week I was in charge of music at our elementary school carnival and I played this song several times and didn't realize. :shock: I wonder if anyone else knew.

We have a filter on itunes that only allows clean songs to be downloaded. I guess this slipped through the cracks.
 
images-1-1.jpg
:(

.
 
I'm listening to my ipod, Maroon 5 is playing, the song is Makes Me Wonder. I just realized it has explicit lyrics. ( they drop the f-bomb several times) Last week I was in charge of music at our elementary school carnival and I played this song several times and didn't realize. :shock: I wonder if anyone else knew.

We have a filter on itunes that only allows clean songs to be downloaded. I guess this slipped through the cracks.

They drop, GD too, and the first verse. WOWZA. :shock:
 
It's amazing how much clearer the words are when listened to thru an iPod. Just last week I borrowed my daughter's iPod since mine was dead and let me tell you I got an earful :yikes: !
 
I can't believe I didn't catch it before...I'm still a little :yikes: from looking up the lyrics. I just bought the whole cd for Sam this morning. Now I'm wondering what else is on it. There wasn't a clean or explicit version offered so I thought it was just fine.
 
Some chauvinist rooster called me, and maybe KDW, a hen. Must have seemed like the ultimate put down to him! :funn:

jsi0091l.jpg

.
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top