• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
I ironed my very-wrinkled linen top today with my flat iron. Running late and no time to go downstairs and pull out the ironing board and iron. The flat iron was already hot -- it worked!
 
I ironed my very-wrinkled linen top today with my flat iron. Running late and no time to go downstairs and pull out the ironing board and iron. The flat iron was already hot -- it worked!

I love this, you little PhD! We bought a steamer last year and I was kinda' addicted to it...this made me want to heat it up!
 
I ironed my very-wrinkled linen top today with my flat iron. Running late and no time to go downstairs and pull out the ironing board and iron. The flat iron was already hot -- it worked!

This is how my daughter in college ironed until she got a little travel iron which I think she ended up using as a toaster instead!..:blink:

.
 
Now that's ingenious. Did she do grilled cheese sandwiches with her iron? :floor:
:lol:..Newly acquired "independence" yields goofball antics! She got a lot of laughs on Facebook but I'm thinking not much toasting happened. Funn times though!.. :wave:
.
 

Attachments

  • 46671_10150244016275581_887925580_14479554_6931450_n.jpg
    46671_10150244016275581_887925580_14479554_6931450_n.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 98
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top