• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Random Thoughts

New posts
On Sundays, I make "Sunday Coffee" with an extra scoop of coffee grounds, lots of milk and extra sugar, and I really savor it. During the rest of the week, if I drink coffee I only add maybe a teaspoon of sugar but nothing else. I don't know why I started doing this, but now it's routine.

Like I really need to do anything to make Sunday even more funn around here...
 
Rentals are the new Politics!
 
what rush hour traffic?

Well, sure, compared to Seattle this can't truly be called rush hour traffic, but at about 4:00 or so when I'm coming back from Fort Walton through Destin, it's a little sorta kinda in-a-way resembling a form of rush hour...I guess...or maybe I'm just whining cuz there's like two cars ahead of me :)

Waitaminute - do you realize you just came up with the BEST slogan the Beaches of South Walton could ever use: "WHAT Rush Hour Traffic?"

Don't let them steal it without compensating you.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top