TooFarTampa
SoWal Insider
Seriously though, what moron gets naked when the people they are expecting are less than 15 minutes late?![]()
Exactly! And then she called the cops!
I do.
.
Thread subject excluded, I presume. :roll:
Seriously though, what moron gets naked when the people they are expecting are less than 15 minutes late?![]()
I do.
.
No. How dare those pesky banks.:roll:
But my question is still not being answered.
How many of these short sales are actually closing?
Are you out on the rails again? Cause otherwise you could just tell her face to face.
Are you out on the rails again? Cause otherwise you could just tell her face to face.

Are you out on the rails again? Cause otherwise you could just tell her face to face.
I can hear that whistle blow...



OK. I just have to ask. Lots of short sale buyers. Lots of contracts being written. Is anything actually closing? I wonder about this, since the bank has to approve the short sale, correct? And it is harder for many people to get a mortgage these days?
Seriously though, what moron gets naked when the people they are expecting are less than 15 minutes late?![]()
...newest gift-with-purchase gimmick?Now is a great time to buy from sellers who are in desperate financial trouble!!
BTW, why on your website is the "1 - Price Increase" a short sale?