• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

real estate

New posts

angledog00

Beach Crab
Hi! I am looking for Inlet Beach or area property to build a home or two lots. I am also interested in buying a home in this area. I need at least 3 bedrooms.
 
The least expensive (dry) lot in Point Washington is around $250k, 50'X150.

Inlet beach - $400k, 140'X150'.

Santa Rosa Beach North of 98 - $125k, 90'X140'.There are a handful of homes south of the bay in the $300's. And probably a hundred or so under $500k.
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top