Follow along with the video below to see how to install our site as a web app on your home screen.
Note: This feature may not be available in some browsers.
Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.
Dr. Fowler is THE BEST. See another thread for my experience. She has continued to give me the best care after the emergency-like situation was healed...
Dr. Fowler is THE BEST. See another thread for my experience. She has continued to give me the best care after the emergency-like situation was healed...
I agree- Dr. Fowler is awesome. My dry eyes are much better- she popped little plugs in the drains on my lower eyelids. Now I only need artifical tears 3 times a day instead of 20!!
I agree- Dr. Fowler is awesome. My dry eyes are much better- she popped little plugs in the drains on my lower eyelids. Now I only need artifical tears 3 times a day instead of 20!!