• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Recommendations for Eye Doctor

New posts
Dr. Fowler is THE BEST. See another thread for my experience. She has continued to give me the best care after the emergency-like situation was healed...:clap:

I agree- Dr. Fowler is awesome. My dry eyes are much better- she popped little plugs in the drains on my lower eyelids. Now I only need artifical tears 3 times a day instead of 20!!:clap:
 
I agree- Dr. Fowler is awesome. My dry eyes are much better- she popped little plugs in the drains on my lower eyelids. Now I only need artifical tears 3 times a day instead of 20!!:clap:

:shock: Have we confused this with Miss Kitty's plumbing problems? :eek:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top