• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Santiago

Beach Fanatic
May 29, 2005
seagrove beach
Shutters said:
Like always, I wish we could stay longer but this will just be a long weekend (4 day) trip. Right now the dining line up is:

With Kids,
Red Bar or Blue Bar
Shades (if they've haven't closed the old one) or Angelina's

Without kids;
Basmati's
Onano, or Borago, or Fish OOW.

So many good restuarants, too few nights.
Good choices. I would try the new Shades just east of Rosemary Beach. We think its better. Of your other choices, Borago or Fish Out of Water. We usually have Borago, Fish, and 30A in our starting rotation with an occasional Basmati's, Lake Place or Smiling Fish thrown in as "spot starters." Pardon the baseball lingo but its playoff time. The latter three are as good if not better but lack the bar atmosphere that we like. Oh, and I would go to 331 vs. Red Bar if we are talking dinner.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jessifunn said:
red bar by day 331 by night. for the partiers of course.

Yes. Agreed. You can see our picture better in the daytime! :lol:

My favorite was ladies night this past summer. When Synergy was there. We perfected the Love Train.

Gotta love DeJota Vladi and Charles In Charge as well. :clap_1:

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Speaking of Love Train...I just heard it on the radio and someone had it as their ringtone!! I love that song.

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
Shutters said:
I just remixed it and used it in a Coors Light commercial. It plays a lot during football. Gotta love the O'Jays.
What?! Can you send it to us! That's my fav! That's the song that plays when Laner calls me! :clap_1:

Kimmifunn said:
What?! Can you send it to us! That's my fav! That's the song that plays when Laner calls me! :clap_1:

Sorry, I wish I could. Coors bought the rights to broadcast it as part of their commercial, but not to give the song away. If word got out I was posting it somewhere, or even emailing it, I'd never work again. Not to mention the RIAA would just love to make an example out of a studio owner. .99 cents at iTunes is the way to go. "The Essential O'Jays" is also a very nice CD. I love that Gamble & Huff Philly soul of the 70's.

whiteyfunn

SoWal Staff
Jul 1, 2005
Seagrove Beach
Shutters said:
I just remixed it and used it in a Coors Light commercial. It plays a lot during football. Gotta love the O'Jays.

I can't believe that was you! I love that commercial. Of course I get up and dance everytime, but ya know...who wouldn't??

Kimmifunn

Funnkalicious
Jun 27, 2005
Hollyhood
jessifunn said:
saw the commerical the other day and loved it. thought of the 331, kimmi, and laner :D

Pump the arm...

People all over the world, join hands, start a love train, love train! :clap_1: