• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

mollymom

Beach Lover
May 7, 2017
Seagrove
Hi Danielle
I was wondering if you found something yet ? If you did not I have a great house on a lake and very near the beach. We love dogs so if you are still looking please me at 321-432-3414 and I can send photos

mollymom

Beach Lover
May 7, 2017
Seagrove
Hi Danielle
Let me know if you would like me to send photos. It's 3/3on a large lot on a lake minutes to the beach. Thank you 321-432-3414

Otisb

Beach Comber
Aug 23, 2017
Miramar Beach
Hi Danielle
I was wondering if you found something yet ? If you did not I have a great house on a lake and very near the beach. We love dogs so if you are still looking please me at 321-432-3414 and I can send photos
Hi there! I just text you for more info! Thanks!

Larry Parker

Beach Comber
Feb 15, 2014
Hello everyone. My family of 4 is moving from Utah to Santa Rosa Beach - we have purchased some land and are going to build. Our house in Utah is currently for sale and I would love to have my children start the school year in Santa Rosa, but unless we get an offer today, I don't see that happening. :sosad: But if we can find some affordable rent, we may be able to move without selling. We keep our home immaculate - and manage to do so with a very friendly chocolate lab. If someone could help us or have a rental they would consider at a reasonable price - please let me know. We would need at least a year long rental since the build will take 10 months, but we need this house to sell before we start! If you know anyone looking to relocate to Southern Utah, I have a beautiful home, close to Zion and Bryce. You can see the listing at www.danellepampinella.com Thank you for reading!