Beach Runner
beats on hood
The cheapest thing on the Red Bar dinner menu is $13. With tax and tip, that won't get you under $15. Actually we prefer (a.k.a. love) the Red Bar breakfast and lunch menus to their dinner menu, so that's when we go there ... quite frequently.
Same is true at Stinky's. You can get out of there a lot cheaper if you go for lunch. That's what we do ... frequently.
We love dinner at Pizza Bar. A Caprese salad at $11 serves two, and a fennel sausage pizza at $14 serves two (unless you have a 12-25 year-old male with you -- these humans can eat a houseful of food!). Drink water. That should get you in your $15 range.
Or, as Geo suggested, the best dinner that involves minimal effort for we women folk who are also on vacay (you gulls know what I mean :roll
is steamed shrimp from Goatfeathers, plus corn on the cob and a bag salad with tomatoes from Publix. In budget and awesome!
Same is true at Stinky's. You can get out of there a lot cheaper if you go for lunch. That's what we do ... frequently.
We love dinner at Pizza Bar. A Caprese salad at $11 serves two, and a fennel sausage pizza at $14 serves two (unless you have a 12-25 year-old male with you -- these humans can eat a houseful of food!). Drink water. That should get you in your $15 range.
Or, as Geo suggested, the best dinner that involves minimal effort for we women folk who are also on vacay (you gulls know what I mean :roll
I'm not bragging, just very proud! If I do say so, myself! He is great at describing the dishes, making suggestions and explaining how they're prepared, too!
I'm not easily impressed and their food, is great! He brought me some cake tonight, that I'd never eaten. It was the most scrumptious strawberry cake and all natural ingredients! You could taste the berries and the texture, was sooo unique! What impressed me the most, was that it wasn't real sweet or heavy and was VERY satisfying!