• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

For Rent Room for Rent

New posts

soulterra

Beach Comber
I have a 2B/2B apartment near The Bay Restaurant and am looking to rent out the other room - either short term or a 3 month term. rent & utilities - $1000/month but negotiable depending on length of stay. pet friendly. clean, respectable, and honorable person required. Let me know if you are interested and I will provide contact info to discuss further details!
 
I have a 2B/2B apartment near The Bay Restaurant and am looking to rent out the other room - either short term or a 3 month term. rent & utilities - $1000/month but negotiable depending on length of stay. pet friendly. clean, respectable, and honorable person required. Let me know if you are interested and I will provide contact info to discuss further details!
Hi! I am looking for a place in the spring time. Would your room be available? Thank you! Lisa 469-556-7418
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top