• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

zoiewise17

Beach Crab
Oct 1, 2022
Santa Rosa Beach
Me and my boyfriend are looking for a roommate preferably male. Someone that can be reliable to always have their part of rent. it’s 700 a month split down the middle 3 ways. It’s a 2 bed 2 bath apartment at Arium Apartments off 98. You’d have the master bedroom with a walk in bathroom and walk in closet attached to the room. There’s a 24 hour gym in the building. Please let me know thank you

Delznope

Beach Crab
Oct 5, 2022
SRB
Hello. I'm currently looking for a way out of my living situation. I have a two T.Vs, two computers, a desk and little else, just some totes full of stuff and my clothing. Rent wouldn't be a problem as I have a job.
I do not drink, dont party, and relatively keep to myself. I'd love to know the proximate location and perhaps some pictures.

Thank you,
Tony

Doughertyyusuf

Beach Comber
Oct 7, 2022
Santa Rosa Beach
Hey,

I'm interested if this room is still available. I am a 23yr old professional looking for a room to rent for the year. if its still open what is the lease length?

Thank You,

adelineaillet

Beach Crab
Oct 31, 2022
Santa Rosa Beach
I am looking for a new place to stay and I already live in the Arium apartments right now. I need a new place by November 8th. I can 100% be efficient with the rent. Let me know, thanks!