steele mama Beach Fanatic Feb 5, 2007 #2 Smiling JOe said: Click to expand... Is a stud muffin!!! Who is that other woman in his life???
Smiling JOe SoWal Expert Feb 5, 2007 #3 Not to worry, that Stud Muffin is more interested in eating crackers. :funn:
steele mama Beach Fanatic Feb 5, 2007 #4 Why does my pic disappear when I hit submit? It is there in the preview. Please help me!!!!!!! Last edited: Feb 5, 2007
steele mama Beach Fanatic Feb 5, 2007 #7 Tootsie said: precious! is he a red head??? Click to expand... Almost.
Jdarg SoWal Expert Feb 5, 2007 #8 :clap_1: I don't think he could be any cuter. It is just impossible. His little Red Bar nap must have fired him up for the rest of the evening- he was trully "sleeping like a baby" when I saw him!
:clap_1: I don't think he could be any cuter. It is just impossible. His little Red Bar nap must have fired him up for the rest of the evening- he was trully "sleeping like a baby" when I saw him!
Teresa SoWal Guide Staff member Feb 5, 2007 #9 steele mama said: Almost. Click to expand... he could not possibly be any cuter or more loved, could he???
steele mama said: Almost. Click to expand... he could not possibly be any cuter or more loved, could he???