Smiling JOe
SoWal Expert
Ladies, take a number. Looks like the girls are all waiting in line in hopes that this love will not last forever. Don't these two make a cute couple?

TooFarTampa said:She's cute, but too old for him. 'cmon. He needs someone, say, two months and four days younger. :funn:

As I said, this kid has a line out the door of girls who are waiting to kiss him, so TFT needs to take a number. I mean, it isn't like Rowan is old enough to have and operate his own myspace page so that he can hook up or hand out with chics from Tampa.Mermaid said:Silly Smiling JOe, TFT is trying to tell you that her daughter, who will be, say, two months and four days younger than the adorable Rowan, might be the just the ticket to make for a beautiful future SoWal couple...![]()
Smiling JOe said:As I said, this kid has a line out the door of girls who are waiting to kiss him, so TFT needs to take a number. I mean, it isn't like Rowan is old enough to have and operate his own myspace page so that he can hook up or hand out with chics from Tampa.![]()
![]()
![]()

Absouletly precious!Smiling JOe said:![]()
Ladies, take a number. Looks like the girls are all waiting in line in hopes that this love will not last forever. Don't these two make a cute couple?

He will probably have gone through many girlfriends by that time. Girls have limits to the amount of poop and drool they will take from a guy when dating him.TooFarTampa said:I'll have to arrange an "accidental" meeting at Grayton Beach in the spring. :scratch: Will it be too late by then?![]()
![]()
