• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Rum Runners

New posts
Status
Not open for further replies.

Matt J

SWGB
Are they going to make it?

The last time I was there it was evident that half the food was purchased at Publix and now they show up as cash only for their liquor license.
 
Are they going to make it?

The last time I was there it was evident that half the food was purchased at Publix and now they show up as cash only for their liquor license.
Matt, please post a link showing they are “cash only”. I show that they have passed all inspections. You do know it’s the slow season right now?

 
Why don't you go troll someone else.
It’s a legitimate question Moderator Wanna Be Matt.

I did not know where one could see that a restauran/bar is on a cash basis (COD, no checks, no terms) with either their food or alcohol providers.

Again, can you provide verifiable information supporting your claim?
 
What is the connection between cash only and inspections?
None. But that information is all that’s verifiable that I can find regarding Rum Runners alcohol activity. Do you know of a place where we can verify what Matt claimed?
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top