• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Job Available Saturday Contract Inspectors

New posts

Royal Destinations

Beach Lover
Royal Destinations, a luxury property management company on 30A, is looking for Seasonal Property Inspectors. If you are looking for some extra work, are detail-oriented, and have a sense of urgency and teamwork, then this might be a great opportunity!

Start Date: Summer. (Must be able to work most Saturdays from May 25th through August 3rd.)
Job Type: Part-Time (Saturdays from 9:00 AM-5:00 PM)
PAY: $200/Saturday + lunch and t-shirt!

If interested, please email Ron Bruner at ron@royaldestinations.com. Thank you!
 
Ron,
Good afternoon.
I just relocated to Santa Rosa Beach FL. I have years of experience in Operations, Management and Sales. I am attaching a copy of my resume from r the Administration Manager job opening. Please let me know if you need anything further.

Thanks,
Chris Jenkins
(910)992-6911
 

Attachments

New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top