• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Live Music Saturday Night???

New posts

InletBchDweller

SoWal Insider
OK everyone, Is there a band anywhere tonight?? I am hosting out of towners (yes again) and wanted to go see Dread but accoring to their website they are not playing tonight. Does anyone know anything???? Thanks in advance....
 
Thanks Kurt:wub:

Now I know someone loves me and wants me to look like a good SoWal concierge!!!
 
InletBchDweller said:
Thanks Kurt:wub:

Now I know someone loves me and wants me to look like a good SoWal concierge!!!

;-)

And after that walk over to Blue Orleans. They get cranked up a little later with some funnk'n'blues. You may see a few SoWallers at either place. Blue Orleans has some stickers you may need. :lol:
 
We went and did see some SoWallers. Thanks for the info, it was funn and the music was great!!!!
 
It was funn and the music was great!!! We are going to have to catch them again...I was just toooooooo hot if ya know what I mean.... I wanted a sundae on saturday so we went to Snapperheads!!!;-) (and they had air)
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top