• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts
"ODOYLE RULES!"

Oh my gosh... I love Better Off Dead. I have had a crush on John Cusack for pretty much my entire life. (That movie is actually one year older than I am.)

  1. I still have a crush on John Cusack
  2. You can't have a crush on John Cusack if you're only a hear younger than Better Off Dead. :whack:


(love you! mean it!)
 
sowal = South Walton gay = Gay boi = Boi

I guess I'll have to change it in a couple of years to sowalgayman. :idontno:
 
sowal = South Walton gay = Gay boi = Boi

I guess I'll have to change it in a couple of years to sowalgayman. :idontno:

Thanks. I was really having a tough time trying to figure out the origin of that screen name. ;-)
 
You never know when someones gonna think its sowalhappyboy or something similar.

My grandfather who is now 100 asked me at a house party once why my good friend who sang at my wedding was still single. I said "he's gay grandpa." He then said "well yes, he always seemed like a happy likeable fella" :lol:
 
Mine's the name of the band that plays live shows in my head. Plus, August is one of my favourite months and I like to look at life like a giant vehicle going nameless places.

My friend hated it when I made it up until his favourite band came out with an album called "Everything in Transit" and he had to concede that it was at least most of the way cool, :biggrin:.
 
"ODOYLE RULES!"

Oh my gosh... I love Better Off Dead. I have had a crush on John Cusack for pretty much my entire life. (That movie is actually one year older than I am.)

ODOYLE! I knew someone here would know the correct name. For me it was the Camaro not the Cusack:cool:
 
My grandfather who is now 100 asked me at a house party once why my good friend who sang at my wedding was still single. I said "he's gay grandpa." He then said "well yes, he always seemed like a happy likeable fella" :lol:

Mango I love your grandpa:wub:
 
Last edited:
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top