• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts
As usual, our Mermaid has come up with another thread winner! I think you can probably figure I used part of my name to replace "sea". Who votes that I just go ahead and change my name to 'Miss Kitty'? I think it is time!
 
RiverOtter said:
I took a test and it said I was an otter :cool:


And this could be a whole other thread...are you a beaver, lion, otter or golden retriever?

I always thought Otter was RO's last name b/c I have friends with that last name.
 
Ocean Lover said:
And this could be a whole other thread...are you a beaver, lion, otter or golden retriever?

I always thought Otter was RO's last name b/c I have friends with that last name.

Too many animal personality tests. My test included the Eagle, Owl, Dove or Peacock.

Screen Name? What screen name?:idontno: Oh, that one. Average JOe seemed too boring.:D
 
Sueshore said:
As usual, our Mermaid has come up with another thread winner! I think you can probably figure I used part of my name to replace "sea". Who votes that I just go ahead and change my name to 'Miss Kitty'? I think it is time!

I think you should put it out for a vote.
 
RiverOtter said:
I like Sueshore. I really liked Katmoo too :idontno:
you sure are sentimental for an otter. ;-) you sure you're not a golden retriever?
 
I was figuring that...Miz Kitty..was your devilishly unpredictable alter ego, with a twinkle in the eye....and Sueshore was the sensible "dallas" girl...the one watching Miz Kitty dance on the table...it's beautiful, because you can be both...
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top