• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.
  • Hello all! We will be performing a website & forum update soon. You may get logged out so now is the time to make sure your email address in your account is correct - go to your account to check it and update it now. Send us a message with your username and/or email address if you need help.

Screen Names

New posts
Mine's pretty obvious. Have been coming to Destin for many years and used this name on a couple of other boards. It's just easier to keep up with one name rather than many...i'm all about simplicity these days. I know Destin is really on the "edge" of 30A, and truthfully, Dune Allen is my absolute fave, but Destindreamin seemed to have a "ring" to it. So, there you have it. :roll:
 
I got mine from J-Funn. She was Jessifunn and I decided I was going to be Kimmifunn. To bad Laner won't be Whiteyfunn. Then we could have Vladifunn, Kurtifunn, Joeefunn, Sueifunn, Kittifunn, Ottifunn...
 
jdarg has always been my username for other things, so I used it for my first "screen" name as well. Obviously name related, and quite boring. I wish Kurt would have a one-time "Screen Name Change Day", where those of us who were not so creative the first time around can try again!
 
jdarg said:
jdarg has always been my username for other things, so I used it for my first "screen" name as well. Obviously name related, and quite boring. I wish Kurt would have a one-time "Screen Name Change Day", where those of us who were not so creative the first time around can try again!

Mine is typically Auburnkim. Except for Sowal and AIM! :clap_1:
 
jdarg said:
I wish Kurt would have a one-time "Screen Name Change Day", where those of us who were not so creative the first time around can try again!

Funn idea!
 
My studio's name is Da Degrees and it's in Bellmore. Dabell just fits. My nick name is Dabell
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top