• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seafood Markets

New posts
We stopped at Shrimper's today and cleaned out their mussels. They get new shipments from Canada every other day or so.
 
We like Goatfeathers Market in Seaside, also the fish market at Carousel Meat Market in Panama City. Does the old Ice House in Freeport still sell oysters by the burlap ruck sack? The last few times we've been done there, it has been closed and I fear it is curtains for that place. Those were the greatest oysters!
 
Asain fellow runs it---I think from Vietnam--Very nice--seafood a little cheaper than Goatfeathers & not as crowded--worth checking out IMO-always helpful & honest about the fish he has available & freshness --I like it cuz I can get in & out quicker
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top