• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seagrove Highlands Condo Available Long Term

New posts

Ritackay

Beach Lover
Available now
Unfurnished Condo
Seagrove Highlands - Can be Viewed at www.bluebaydesigns.com
3 Bedroom / 2 Bath / Open Floor Plan
Washer & Dryer Included
1126 Sq. Ft.
Screened Porch great set up for privacy
Ground Floor
Pool / Community Room
Backs up to Pt. Washington National Forest
Walking Distance to Beach / about 2 blocks
$1200 / month

Rita
423 - 894-0821 try this # first
423 - 718-8421 cell
 
It only includes water but I pay the association dues for the pool and everything that goes with the keeping up of the property. Washer & dryer is included.
 
Sounds Good

I am looking for an unfurnished condo, but my budget is $1200 rent and utilities included. If this is something you would consider I would be very interested. I am a single mother with a 12 year old child and small dog. I am on a fixed income and looking for a long term lease.
 
I am looking for an unfurnished condo, but my budget is $1200 rent and utilities included. If this is something you would consider I would be very interested. I am a single mother with a 12 year old child and small dog. I am on a fixed income and looking for a long term lease.

You should start a new thread. Also include how many beds/baths you need and a general area.

:welcome:
 
My unit is rented! YEAH!

MY Seagrove Highlands unit is rented now. Thanks for all the replies.

Rita
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top