• Trouble logging in? Send us a message with your username and/or email address for help.

Seashell Fireplace

New posts
yes, I saw them. I think that fireplace will compliment your white granite counter tops.

Granite?!:yikes: They are marble. Everyone tried to talk me out of marble because of the staining. Remember, I like to have never found the white-white I wanted? It is called "Colorad Gold" and instead of grey viens they are tan/brown.
 
Granite?!:yikes: They are marble. Everyone tried to talk me out of marble because of the staining. Remember, I like to have never found the white-white I wanted? It is called "Colorad Gold" and instead of grey viens they are tan/brown.
Sorry, I couldn't remember. :blush:
 
Awesome in the truest sense of the word! Would love to see it "in person" next week. :D
 
Granite?!:yikes: They are marble. Everyone tried to talk me out of marble because of the staining. Remember, I like to have never found the white-white I wanted? It is called "Colorad Gold" and instead of grey viens they are tan/brown.

I knew she'd freak out. Granite:yikes: Whatcha talkin about? :funn:
 
New posts


Sign Up for SoWal Newsletter












                               
Back
Top